List of Titles by Amanda Prowse
A lot of readers who have discovered Amanda's work have been asking how many books she has written and in what order so for convenience, here is a list with some convenient links to the Kindle store if you would like to check them out.
- Poppy Day - 25th Oct 2012.
- What Have I Done? - 1st Feb 2013.
- Clover’s Child - 1st July 2013.
- A Little Love - 16th December 2013.
- Will You Remember Me? - 17th July 2014.
- Christmas for One - 15th October 2014.
- A Mother’s Story - 12th February 2015.
- Perfect Daughter - 2nd July 2015.
- The Second Chance Café* - 31st August 2010.
- Three and a Half Heartbeats - 31st August 2015.
- Another Love - 16th January 2016.
- My Husband’s Wife - 14th July 2016.
- I Won’t be Home for Christmas - 20th October 2016.
- The Food of Love - 1st December 2016.
- The Idea of You - 21st March 2017.
- The Art of Hiding - 18th July 2017.
- Anna - 8th March 2018.
- Theo - 5th April 2018.
- How to Fall in Love Again (Kitty's Story) - 26th July 2018.
- The Coordinates of Loss - 25th September 2018.
- The Girl in the Corner - 11th December 2018.
- The Things I Know - 11th June 2019.
- The Light in the Hallway - 11 November 2019.
*Originally released as ‘The Christmas Café’
NOTE: The first three books, Poppy Day, What Have I Done? and Clover's Child are available in a 3-book boxed set entitled 'No Greater Love'.
Amanda has also written six Novellas (short stories on average of approx. 20,000 words).
- The Game - 24 Oct 2013.
- Something Quite Beautiful - 31 Oct 2013
- A Christmas Wish - 1 Dec 2013.
- The Ten Pound Ticket - 1 Feb 2014.
- Imogen's Baby - 11 Feb 2016.
- Miss Potterton's Birthday Tea - 23 Apr 2016.
NOTE: All six novellas are available in a single volume work entitled 'Stories From the Heart - A collection of short stories from the #Best Seller Amanda Prowse'.